EPPM is a platform attended by members from academia, hospitals, research centres and industry.
One important goal of EPPM is to facilitate the transfer of knowledge and technology between academia and industry in order to rapidly bring innovations in photodynamic medicine to the patients.
Being an industrial member of EPPM brings you several advantages:
- Easy access to cutting edge science in photodynamic medicine being presented during meetings of highest level and in relevant peer reviewed journals.
- Identification of partners for collaborative projects within the frame of EU.
- Access to the annual EPPM general assembly.
- Identification of candidates to carry out trials or for advice in the PDT field.
- Update on latest development on regulation, approvals.
- Get an increased visibility on a highly focused target population.
- Being in excellent communication with closely related organizations such as e.g. the International Photodynamic Association, ETP Nanomedicine, and Joint European Nanomedicine Summit.
EPPM offers a “business package” for company members. This package includes:
- Annual membership (1500€)
- Annual subscription to PDPDT journal (70€)
- Privilege fare for your booth at EPPM general assembly (2000€)
- Display of your company banner at EPPM general assembly (500€)
- Display of your company’s logo and hyperlink to the EPPM web site (300€)
- Short 10’ presentation of your new products or services at a dedicated session at EPPM general assembly
The annual business package fee for companies is fixed for 2011-2012 as follows:
- 2000€ for startups <20 people
- 5000€ for companies <1000 people
- 8000€ for companies >1000 people
As you can see, EPPM offers you outstanding conditions to join the most comprehensive community on PDT.
EPPM hopes to serve your interest at best. For further request, please contact us.