The objective of the European Platform for Photodynamic Medicine (EPPM), as per its Constitution, is the promotion of Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy by the following means:
- To associate clinicians, researchers and those involved in the science and practice of photodiagnosis and photodynamic medicine, and to link with relevant existing organisations.
- To promote the propagation of clinical photodynamic therapy (PDT) through the training of clinicians and the raising of awareness amongst students in training and the general public.
- To facilitate scientific research leading to clinical applications, to promote clinical trials and to identify new indications as well as to expand those already existing.
- To organise scientific meetings for the presentation of scientific and clinical work and Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy in its broadest sense.
- To make representation to National and Pan-European authorities in matters concerned with photodynamic medicine and to seek finance for the advancement of photodynamic therapy.
Please download EPPM’s Constitution by clicking below.
|EPPM Constitution.pdf||428.26 KB|